Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Devere Power Tools!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
54 in. Fabricated Deck 21.5 HP Kawasaki Gas Engine Dual-Hydro Zero Turn Lawn Mower with Steering Wheel Control
- Brands Cub Cadet
- Product Code: DPT0048849
- Availability: In Stock
The RZT SX 54 in. 21.5 HP Kawasaki powered Zero-Turn Riding Mower features a 54 in. Heavy-Duty Fabricated deck which helps reduce mowing time and can tackle large yards with tough terrain. 4-wheel control delivers incredible handling and unmatched stability on hills. The RZT SX series puts you in the driver seat and this seat is a premium cushioned seat with armrests and increased stabil..
Tags: Riding Mowers
- The RZT SX 54 in. 21.5 HP Kawasaki powered Zero-Turn Riding Mower
features a 54 in. Heavy-Duty Fabricated deck which helps reduce mowing
time and can tackle large yards with tough terrain. 4-wheel control
delivers incredible handling and unmatched stability on hills. The RZT
SX series puts you in the driver seat and this seat is a premium
cushioned seat with armrests and increased stability and comfort. The
storage console and charging station give you extra room to bring all
the necessities, while LED lights let you mow on your time. This zero
turn is tough in any terrain. With patented SynchroSteer technology,
users can expect unparalleled stability on hills and terrain with no
turf damage. All engines on Cub Cadet machines have undergone a rigorous
certification and now providing you a powerful option, like the 21.5 HP
Kawasaki V-twin OHV Engine. A larger operator station, along with a
tilt steering column and a high back seat, makes for the most
comfortable ride out there. Plus, the Cub Connect Bluetooth app makes it
easy to maintain your rider.
- California residents
- 21.5 HP Kawasaki V-twin engine
- New muscular cutting system features 54 in. fabricated cutting deck, built with heavy-duty materials and an advanced belt design, ensuring durability and reliability while delivering the pristine Cub Cadet signature cut and an unprecedented level of bagging performance, while providing commercial-grade durability that's supported by a 7-year deck shell warranty
- Exclusive cub connect maintenance mobile app to keep your tractor operating at peak performance though your smartphone, with maintenance needs, product registration, how-to guides and videos, service records, replacement part guides and more
- SynchroSteer technology, tilted steering column and LED headlights
- Cub Cadet comfort premium cushioned seat with armrests and increased stability and comfort
- Heavy-duty 12-Gauge 1-piece, full-length steel frame
- Operator presence, RevTEK Reverse Mowing technology
- Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO allows for smooth operation of the deck or attachments
- 8-cutting positions let you select cutting heights ranging from 1 in. to 4 in.
- Cub Cadet triple guard corrosion defense system with E-coat delivers automotive-grade corrosion resistance against the elements and wear and tear
- Includes a cup holder and utility bin for your convenience
- SmartJet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck
- Deck attach/removal, quick attach in seconds (no tools required)
- Dual-hydro gear EZT 2200 transmission provides dual hydrostatic rear-wheel transmission for quick, effortless zero-turn control that quickly leaves your lawn with a professional-quality finish
- Easy-fill 2.8 Gal. fuel tank with sight gauge provides side and operator position fuel level
- 3-year/no-hour limit, limited lifetime fabricated deck shell, for worry-free protection